• Welcome back! Thank you for being a part of this Traders Community. Let's discuss and share :)
    Selamat datang kembali! Trimakasih telah menjadi bagian dari Komunitas Trader ini. Mari berdiskusi dan berbagi :)

Suggestion Arbitrage ea Ole$ya

Share dong bro.. please
Project tersebut masih dalam tahap pengembangan dan masih belum sepenuhnya mature untuk live trade.
Butuh pengetahuan basic Linux Tuning dan Operating untuk menjalankannya supaya mendukung latensi ultrafast dengan vps colocate untuk bisa menangkap peluang Arbitrase secara maksimal.
Berikut saya lampirkan arb_scanner supaya agan bisa melihat Token mana saja yang punya peluang Arbitrase di beberapa Exchange.
 

Attachments

Project tersebut masih dalam tahap pengembangan dan masih belum sepenuhnya mature untuk live trade.
Butuh pengetahuan basic Linux Tuning dan Operating untuk menjalankannya supaya mendukung latensi ultrafast dengan vps colocate untuk bisa menangkap peluang Arbitrase secara maksimal.
Berikut saya lampirkan arb_scanner supaya agan bisa melihat Token mana saja yang punya peluang Arbitrase di beberapa Exchange.

Please add in the optimization c++ extention.
Error is detected but still can run in blackwhite Powershell⚠️ Modul C++ tidak tersedia, menggunakan Python fallback
I am now actively trying to run your code
 
Arbitrage is impossible using Metatrader because the broker you use will become your enemy.
It's very difficult to find arbitrage opportunities these days because institutions are willing to spend millions of dollars building their own systems to capture these opportunities and compete with you in the real market.

If you're curious about how the arbitrage system works, here's an overview.
The arbitrage system is still under development.View attachment 171392

I have send you DM

we can have a separate thread on how to run this beautiful UI and your engine that you shared.

Eagerly waiting
 
when some one give slippage free broker name then i will run that person account free of cost not charge .......
and not arbitrage its secerat system..........
 
i have more good system 0 risk but need 0 slippage broker ...just contact me ...i am not selling we will make big profits thats it
unfortunately, there is no ZERO slippage broker in live
Slippages always present, even in cents BOOK B accounts.
 
Try this..
Brief description of the parameters themselves:
- MaxDD - When starting the expert reads the balance on the account and if he drops by more than these percentages will stop trading
- MM - what percentage of the free margin on the account to include when opening a position
- PipeName must be the same value as the SA_Server equivalent
- ServerPairName - Used if there is a difference in the naming of the tools eg if we have EURUSD and EURUSDsb as names in both brokers
- BidCorrection and AskCorrection are used if you want to adjust something on the quoted quotes
- ActionPips - where the deviation of the price is entered in the position. For example, at value 2, bota will buy when Bid of the lead broker has two pips of the current Ask.
- TargetPips and StopPips are configured based on their own taste and risk sensation
- VirtualStops is better not to include because the sliding slide can be much more powerful than entering the position. Just with the broker soft they are set up as parameters and especially if you are in a group of "knowledgeable and capable" clients, you can take a lot of shit.
- ConfirmMS eventually eliminates short-term jumps in price mainly due to problems with new versions of MT4
- SleepMS provides a break and a small "breath of air" for the processor
- Slippage and Magic are clear
Can you explain it in a short video ?, so that I can do as per your instructions & also let me know whether it will work on real account as well.
 
Finding a suitable broker is probably the most difficult part. I’m curious how WP7 performs now compared to the earlier versions. Is anyone using the latest version on a real account? How is the execution and slippage these days?
 
The private group offers a vast array of settings and strategies, backed by extensive experience. Is there anyone else who can really show something comparable in this field? I’m citing an example of the same caliber as them.
 
Hi, I wanted to talk about this arbitrage ea I found in a russian website. I saw it working real time in a demo account and it was able to double the deposit in a single day. If u look in youtube The ea has amazing results. I would say incredible results, so incredible that it looks like a scam.

The main problem is the price if the ea which is 10,000$, and of course I am not going to pay such amount for something I dont know if is gonna work on real account.

The owner of The website sells a lot of eas, most of them I think they have been cracked, not developed by himself.

I want to know if anybody in here has ever heard of this ea and if it works on real account. I find a little bit suspicious that the owner doesn't want to send a real account investor password which makes me think is a scam. A very expensive one, by the way.
Hi, I understand why you are cautious. Doubling an account in one day may look impressive, but it would also make me want to examine the risk very carefully especially the drawdown, lot-sizing method, leverage, broker conditions, spreads, and whether the EA uses any grid, martingale, latency-arbitrage, or recovery logic.

For a $10,000 EA, I would not rely on YouTube videos or a demo account alone. I would want to see a properly verified live account history over a meaningful period, including losing periods and maximum drawdown. The refusal to provide a read-only investor password or another independently verifiable record would be a major concern for me.

Has anyone seen verified live results from more than one broker, or tested it themselves on a small real account? I would be interested in knowing whether it is true arbitrage, and what happens when spreads widen, execution slows, or the broker changes conditions.
 
Back
Top